Hey Social Good Assessment Review Principles
- Data Integrity. Our review and assessment of sustainable, environmental, social, and governance practices of businesses and organizations are based on data and analytics, and reviewed against a social good criteria assessment tool. Hey Social Good’s review, assessment and verification results are never based on presumption, conjecture, and guesswork of best practices.
- Data Consistency. The same series of steps for data capture, data formatting, data processing, and data assessment is followed for every assessment and verification to ensure data consistency and elimination of data bias.
- Complete & Comprehensive Review. All available data, information, and resources are used to review and assess business practices. This may include, but not limited by, a review and confirmation of all the applicable and publicly available 3rd party certifications, memberships, social information, and publicly available or relevant research data
- Credit for Positive Practices. Establishing a fully sustainable supply chain or building a comprehensive give back program takes time, effort and resources. To encourage businesses to move in the right direction and continue even in the absence of short-term financial benefits, all positive sustainable, social and governance practices, and goal setting commitments are recognized and included in the assessment process.
- Rating Methodology. The rating and ranking methodology is evidence based and grounded on the foundation of the scientific method.